Monthly Archives: April 2014

WATCH: What’s Inside an Inkjet Cartridge?

Inkjet cartridges are comprised of 95 percent water, but what’s inside the other 5 percent? We break apart the compact containers to find out what’s inside the mostly liquid assets. via WATCH: What’s Inside an Inkjet Cartridge?.

Posted in Interesting | Leave a comment

Serious Internet Explorer flaw puts XP users especially at risk

We hope that you heeded our advice to finally ditch Windows XP in favor of a more modern operating system, because there’s a new security exploit that’ll leave stubborn XP users in the cold. In a security alert released on … Continue reading

Posted in Interesting, WIN XP | Leave a comment

Amazon is setting up a US delivery network to ship your orders faster

Amazon isn’t waiting for the advent of courier drones to ship your orders faster than usual: the Wall Street Journal reports that the e-commerce giant has been testing its own US delivery network in New York, Los Angeles and San … Continue reading

Posted in Interesting | Leave a comment

The formation of the United States of America in one cool animated map

Enjoy this cool animated map that shows the formation of the United States, territory by territory, from its first incarnation to the incorporation of Hawaii on August 21, 1959. Make sure to click on expand to see it big. via … Continue reading

Posted in Interesting | Leave a comment

Watching people struggle in informercials is laugh out loud hilarious

The toughest problems mankind has ever faced? The problems that late night infomercials promise to solve. Life has never been harder than it is in those clips. Everyday tasks become so frustrating that you need to pay 5 installments of … Continue reading

Posted in Humor | Leave a comment

Netflix Is Going to Raise Prices for New Users

Bad news: Netflix will be hiking its prices for new subscribers. Per a first quarter letter to shareholders, CEO Reed Hastings says: Our current view is to do a one or two dollar increase, depending on the country, later this … Continue reading

Posted in Interesting | Leave a comment

Why Thyroid Conditions Are So Bad

It seems like just about everyone knows someone with a thyroid condition. Their symptoms can sometimes be wide ranging. Much like the IRS and their tax code, it can leave you a little confused about what exactly it does and … Continue reading

Posted in Interesting, Science | Leave a comment

Rufus Cuff wants to dominate the wearable market and your forearm

We told you to put on your disappointment pants for the Galaxy Gear 2, but for the Rufus Cuff we suggest rolling up your absurdity sleeves. Seriously, given its three-inch screen you might just have to. This wearable boasts a … Continue reading

Posted in Interesting | Leave a comment

Bill Gates Says the Way U.S. Treats Puerto Rico is “Just Wrong” | Puerto Rico Report

In a Rolling Stone interview published yesterday, Bill Gates is quoted as saying that the way the U.S. treats Puerto Rico is “just wrong.” Answering a question about income inequality in the United States, the richest man in the world responded: “When we … Continue reading

Posted in Interesting, PR | Leave a comment

An Issue for all Americans | Puerto Rico Report

Only residents of Puerto Rico were eligible to vote in the November 2012 referendum, but that doesn’t mean that Puerto Rico’s status is important just to people living in Puerto Rico. Members of the U.S. government and other high profile … Continue reading

Posted in Interesting, PR | Leave a comment